Oh boy! Add classic fun to your iMessages with this Mickey & Friends sticker pack that includes iconic characters like Mickey, Minnie, and Donald.
• Access iMessage apps—Tap the App Store icon beside the chat field to see your most recently used iMessage app.
• Find new stickers—First tap the App Store icon, then tap the 4-ovals icon in the lower left to bring up the app drawer. Then, tap the + icon to access the Store.
• Use stickers in chat—Tap to send, or touch and hold to put stickers on top of a bubble, other stickers, photos, and videos.
• Apple Watch (iOS 3), iPhone & iPad users (iOS 10)—Transform your chat with animated stickers! Earlier iOS versions and other platforms will see static stickers in chat.
Express yourself in new ways with dynamic and animated Disney Stickers you can put anywhere in your chat. Scale, rotate, and layer stickers—even place them on photos you send and receive! Discover all our sticker packs in the iMessage App Store including Disney's Beauty and the Beast, Pixar's Finding Dory, and more. Use Disney Stickers to add magic to your iMessages!
•SEND dynamic and animated stickers in chat
•PLACE stickers anywhere on your iMessages
•CUSTOMIZE your photos with stickers in chat
•LAYER stickers over each other, in chat, and on photos
•SCALE & ROTATE stickers
• Mickey and Minnie - Kiss
• Donald - Laugh
• Minnie - Love
• Mickey - Celebrate
• Minnie and Daisy - BFF
• Mickey - Wave
• Minnie - No
• Mickey - Sad
• Donald - Anger
• Goofy - Confused
• Pluto - Sleepy
• Goofy - Hungry
• Mickey - Fear
• Mickey - Idea
• Daisy - Annoyed
• Accessory - Mickey Ears
• Accessory - Minnie's Hat
• Accessory - Goofy's Hat
• Accessory - Minnie Heart Eyes
• Accessory - Mickey Thumbs Up
• Accessory - Goofy Garsh
The Apple® logo, App Store®, iPhone®, iPod®, iPad®, Mac®, iTunes®, watchOS® and tvOS™ are trademarks of Apple Inc. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries. Promotional content provided courtesy of iTunes.
AppChase™ is not affiliated with Apple Inc.
All other images and content remain the property of their respective owners.