• The app is now fully up to date for 2018, including all the latest official revision questions and explanations, the latest case studies and the Official Highway Code.
• Also, in response to your feedback, we’ve added 10 new CGI hazard perception clips entirely free of charge. The Hazard Perception section now has all 20 official CGI clips. Test your skills in a greater variety of situations!
• Several theory test centres have changed their address. Make sure you check the app’s theory test centre locator.
• *Please note* due to the high-quality nature of the CGI videos, the app now requires approximately 700MB of free storage.
The ONLY OFFICIAL Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) app for the Car Theory and Hazard Perception test. Written by DVSA – the people who set the tests.
** No. 1 app in the UK in 2017 **
Contains ALL the information you need to pass your car theory test first time. ONLY £4.99. Far cheaper than the cost of retaking your test!
To see how our app works visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8QRDYiLbrI
Over 1 million happy people have passed using our apps.
Fully compatible with iOS 11.
7 REASONS TO DOWNLOAD IT
1. The only official theory test kit app – it’s from DVSA, the people who set the tests
2. Contains every car theory test revision question
3. Includes a copy of The Official Highway Code, with all the latest rules and road signs
4. Features 20 interactive hazard perception video clips in CGI format, just like the ones in the real test
5. Study, practise and test yourself with unlimited mock tests
6. Track your progress so you know when you’re ready to pass
7. Yours for as long as you need it, so you can revise at your own speed
Helping you through a lifetime of safe driving.
The app is optimised for iPhone and iPod Touch. It also works on iPad.
1. Due to the high-quality nature of the CGI videos within the app it requires approximately 700MB of free storage.
2. You can choose to download the voiceover separately, which will read out all the theory test revision questions, answers and explanations for you. This will require additional storage space.
The Apple® logo, App Store®, iPhone®, iPod®, iPad®, Mac®, iTunes®, watchOS® and tvOS™ are trademarks of Apple Inc. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries. Promotional content provided courtesy of iTunes.
AppChase™ is not affiliated with Apple Inc.
All other images and content remain the property of their respective owners.