Plague Inc. Mutation 14 Discovered - The Scenario Creator Update
DANGER - Custom Scenarios in Plague Inc. are spreading exponentially with the release of the Plague Inc: Scenario Creator for mobile!
- Play thousands of new Custom Scenarios created by mobile players just like you
- Full support for the stand-alone Plague Inc: Scenario Creator
- New popular Custom Scenarios added. Turn your victims to stone, evolve into a bone-eating virus and more
- Test newly created Scenarios in Plague Inc. with the push of a button
- Custom Scenario browser enhanced with powerful PlagueBot AI
The Plague Inc: Scenario Creator is a stand-alone and powerful content creation tool available now. It’s easy to use and lets you bring your deadliest ideas to life as you develop/mod your own Custom Scenarios for Plague Inc. before sharing them with the world.
P.S. Want to infect the world in real life with your friends? Good news - Plague Inc: The Board Game is now available - see in game for details.
1.14.1 - Testing with the Plague Inc. Scenario Creator locked difficulty feature no longer reverts to casual
Get in touch to let me know what you want to see in future updates :)
Can you infect the world? Plague Inc. is a unique mix of high strategy and terrifyingly realistic simulation.
Your pathogen has just infected 'Patient Zero'. Now you must bring about the end of human history by evolving a deadly, global Plague whilst adapting against everything humanity can do to defend itself.
Brilliantly executed with innovative gameplay and built from the ground up for iPhone & iPad, Plague Inc. evolves the strategy genre and pushes mobile gaming (and you) to new levels. It’s You vs. the world - only the strongest can survive!
◈◈◈ #1 top game globally with well over a billion games played ◈◈◈
Plague Inc. is a global hit with almost a million 5 star ratings and features in newspapers such as The Economist, New York Post, Boston Herald, The Guardian and London Metro!
The developer of Plague Inc. was invited to speak at the CDC in Atlanta about the disease models inside the game!
▶ “The game creates a compelling world that engages the public on serious public health topics” – The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
▶ “Best Tablet Game” - New York Daily News
▶ “Plague Inc. will snag your attention in all the right ways and keep it there” - Touch Arcade
▶ “No denying Plague Inc.'s high-level of quality” - Modojo
▶ “Plague Inc. should not be as much fun as it is” – London Metro
▶ “Will leave you hoping to destroy the world, all in the name of a bit of fun” – Pocket Lint
▶ “Plague Inc.'s gameplay is infectious” - Slide to Play
▶ Winner – “Overall Game of the Year” – Pocket Gamer
▶ “Killing billions has never been so fun” – IGN
● Stunning retina graphics with a highly polished interface (Contagion guaranteed)
● Highly detailed, hyper-realistic world with advanced AI (Outbreak management)
● Comprehensive in-game help and tutorial system (I am Legendarily helpful)
● 12 different disease types with radically different strategies to master (12 Monkeys?)
● Full Save/Load functionality (28 Saves Later!)
● 50+ countries to infect, hundreds of traits to evolve and thousands of world events to adapt to (Pandemic evolved)
● Full game support for scoreboards and achievements
● Expansion updates add the mind controlling Neurax Worm, the zombie producing Necroa Virus, Speed Runs and real life Scenarios!
Localised in English, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Italian, French, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese and Russian. (more coming soon)
P.S. Give yourself a pat on the back if you got all the themed literature references!
Special sale price to celebrate being one of the most popular paid iPhone games ever!
Like Plague Inc. on Facebook:
Follow me on Twitter:
The Apple® logo, App Store®, iPhone®, iPod®, iPad®, Mac®, iTunes®, watchOS® and tvOS™ are trademarks of Apple Inc. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries. Promotional content provided courtesy of iTunes.
AppChase™ is not affiliated with Apple Inc.
All other images and content remain the property of their respective owners.