Now, you can assign chat moderators who can mute other viewers in your broadcasts (if someone is muted they can no longer chat during the broadcast).
Broadcasters: Add moderators before you go live by tapping on “comment moderation” from your profile.
Moderators: Mute comments in a live broadcast by tapping on them.
In this update we've also:
- Improved the sound quality of audio only broadcasts.
- Fixed a bug that caused certain broadcasts to appear pixelated.
NEW: Start earning when you go LIVE! Super Hearts are virtual gifts you can give and receive during live broadcasts.
Use Periscope to:
• Broadcast live video and interact with people through hearts and comments.
• Discover popular live video streams from around the world or search for broadcasts by location or topic.
• Give and receive Super Hearts to show support.
• Missed out on a live video? Don't worry — watch the best parts with replay highlights.
• Instantly share your live videos to Twitter and other social networks.
• Broadcast privately to specific followers or friends.
The Apple® logo, App Store®, iPhone®, iPod®, iPad®, Mac®, iTunes®, watchOS® and tvOS™ are trademarks of Apple Inc. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries. Promotional content provided courtesy of iTunes.
AppChase™ is not affiliated with Apple Inc.
All other images and content remain the property of their respective owners.